The Midwest Nano Infrastructure Corridor (MINIC) is a resource for research in nanoscience and technology.
MINIC is a set of academic laboratories that helps researchers
- develop new micro- and nanoscale devices
- employ advanced chip packaging services
- experiment with new 2-D materials
- make and analyze nanoparticles
- explore the intersection of nanotechnology and biology
MINIC labs are housed at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities (Minneapolis) and at North Dakota State University (Fargo).
Use this site to learn about our equipment, research facilities, technology expertise, and how to work with us.